TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Beaverlodge AB and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Beaverlodge AB.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Beaverlodge AB. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Beaverlodge AB property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Beaverlodge AB include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Beaverlodge AB property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Beaverlodge AB?
Invisible dog fences, sometimes called underground fences or hidden fences, are very popular with dog owners who wish to give their dog the freedom to run and play in a safe and confined area.
An invisible dog fence consists of an electric wire which is buried invisible along the perimeter of the area desired. The wire provides a weak radio signal that sends messages to a special collar which the dog will wear. As the dog approaches the boundary, the collar will beep, followed by a slight electric shock.
Choosing the right invisible dog fence can be confusing because of the wide variety of options available. Good quality fences are sold by PetSafe, Innotek, and Perimeter, among others.
There are a few important things to consider when buying, including an adequate warranty (at least 1 year), making sure that the receiver has a range of correction levels to personalize the training program for each dog.
Also, buying a sturdy wire is important for carrying the signal properly. 16-gauge wire is very durable and does this job well. For small dogs, the neck size should be checked to make sure the collar will fit. Most of the normal collars fit 8 inches around, though some fit 6 inches.
Once the invisible dog fence is installed, good training of the dog is a must. You can read our free guide to training your dog using an invisible dog fence on our website using the links at the end of this article.
As with anything, there are pros and cons to invisible dog fences. Dog owners interested in purchasing an invisible dog fence will be able to make a much more informed decision after a bit of research and advice from those who have "been there, done that."
Benefits to Invisible Dog Fences
- Much less expensive than normal fencing, even if you hire a professional to install the invisible dog fence for you.
- Some subdivisions don't allow traditional fences.
- Invisible dog fences leave the yard more open and attractive, and don't ruin the view.
- Traditional fences aren't reliable, dogs like to dig under them, jump or climb over them, and escape through open gates.
- If a traditional fence already exists, an invisible dog fence can be added to control these problems.
We hope you have enjoyed our list of benefits for using an invisible dog fence. Come by and visit spoiled-pups.com now where you can get more great information (including the cons) or buy an invisible dog fence in our online store. Just click the links below! We hope to see you soon!
Various Myths Regarding Wireless Dog Fences
Various kinds of dog fences exist and often they appear much like normal house fences, or are generally even concealed underground! In the event that there is a huge open area such as your backyard, then an underground dog fence could be beneficial as they don't block your views or restrict your yard's appearance. Sometimes pet containment is actually attained by way of combination canine training collars and an unseen fence. In the event that your premises is actually unfenced and you have a large lake out back that your dog loves to go swimming in, then what dog fencing will be best for you?
We've got several wireless and other fencing varieties of tips to lend outside assistance.
1) Always search for the very best and finest quality wire you can for your installation. This is important for a system which operates underwater. The majority of wire that's standard along with DIY dog fences which are "invisible" is affordable. But, it can crack easily in the earth and in normal water, due to the wavelets that come up. If you buy the actual wire yourself, try out solid core copper wire that's sixteen, eighteen, or perhaps twenty gauge. It's higher priced, nevertheless, assists your needs much better.
2) Make certain that the collar and receiver your puppy may wear is actually water-proof or else it may rust as well as become inoperable. Acquire a warranty as well, just in case. For instruction purposes, in order to secure your dog kennel you need items to work each time and in order to last.
3) When you need to place your own wire under normal water, pop it directly into either an old garden hose or PVC pipe to guard it. This will help anchor the actual wire, as well as defend it. Match the actual level of the water on the transmission range of your fencing. It could be less difficult simply to put the wire in shallow water.
4) Dogs become more obedient because they will pay attention to you far more. As they discover how to stay in their own yard, they will without a doubt have the capacity to understand a number of other things from you, and also at a speedier pace.
Electric fences may also be used in addition to a standard fence, if the one made from solid wood or other material is vulnerable or aged. You are able to keep your own antique looking fence in position but still contain and guard your pets. It takes a while to build a fence, but not so very long to put in an underground or unseen one. There's much less hard work required, too.
Electric dog fences are some of the finest type for your own pets. They tend to be invisible, and also won't spoil landscapes. Keep these things in mind when planning your own fence for the dog.
http://thefreedomfence.com/alberta/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Beaverlodge AB. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.