Where can you find professional installation or repair services for invisible dog fences, underground dog fences and other pet containment fences in British Columbia?
Unbeknown to many dog owners and consumers, an invisible dog fence is also known as an underground fence, Invisible Pet Fence or in-ground electric fence. It is imperative that after your containment fence is installed, that you train your pet on how to properly use your new electric dog fence. This type of modern pet fence is also much more affordable compared to a normal physical fence, even if you hire a local professional in British Columbia to install your containment or underground dog fence.
Typically an underground fence has an electric wire which is buried 2 to 3 inches in the ground. The wire sends a radio signal to a training collar which the dog wears. When the dog approaches the boundary of the fence, the collar will sound a beep, followed by a mild safe electric static shock.
Choosing the right in-ground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality underground fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs.
This type of dog fence is also much more affordable compared to a normal physical fence, even if you hire a professional to install your underground pet fence. An underground fence leaves your yard more attractive, and doesn’t take away the view. A traditional fence isn’t reliable, dogs dig under them, jump over them, and run away through open gates. An underground pet fence can still be used when you have a physical fence also for double the protection.
All in all these electronic dog fence systems are very effective and can be trusted to contain and keep your dog safe.
- Invisible Dog Fencing BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Abbotsford BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Armstrong BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Burnaby BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Campbell River BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Companies Castlegar BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Chilliwack BC
- Dog Containment Collar Colwood BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Comox Valley BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Coquitlam BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Courtenay BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Cowichan Valley BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Cranbrook BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Dawson Creek BC
- Large Dog Invisible Fence Delta BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Duncan BC
- Underground Dog Fencing East Kootenay BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Enderby BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Fernie BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Fort Langley BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Fort St. John BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Fraser Valley BC
- Cat Containment System Fraser-Fort George BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Grand Forks BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Greater Vancouver BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Greenwood BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Kamloops BC
- Invisible Pet Fence Kelowna BC
- Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs Kelowna BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Kimberley BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Kitimat-Stikine BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Kootenay Boundary BC
- Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs Ladner BC
- Dog Containment Collar Langford BC
- Invisible Pet Fence Langley BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Maple Ridge BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Merritt BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Metro Vancouver BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Mission BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Myra BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Nanaimo BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Nelson BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing New Westminster BC
- Invisible Pet Fence North Okanagan BC
- Invisible Fence Cats North Vancouver BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Okanagan Lake Region
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Okanagan-Similkameen BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Parksville BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Peace River BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Peachland BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Penticton BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Pitt Meadows BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Port Alberni BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Port Coquitlam BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Port Moody BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Powell River BC
- Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs Powell River BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Prince George BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Prince Rupert BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Quesnel BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Revelstoke BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Richmond BC
- Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs Rossland BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Salmon Arm BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Skeena-Queen Charlotte BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Strathcona BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Summerland BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Surrey BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Terrace BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Thompson-Nicola BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Companies Trail BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Tsawwassen BC
- Invisible Fence Alternative Vancouver BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Vancouver Island BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Vancouver Lower Mainland BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Vernon BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Victoria BC
- Invisible Fence Alternative West Kelowna BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence West Vancouver BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Westbank Kelowna BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Whistler BC
- Underground Dog Fencing White Rock BC
- Large Dog Invisible Fence Williams Lake BC
Best Invisible and Electric Dog Fence Installation Companies in British Columbia ?
Our professional team in British Columbia specializes in providing pet containment product sales & services for: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence.
The Invisible Dog Fence - Dog Containment System
A wireless dog fence is one of many solutions that are now available to provide a safe and reliable boundary for your pet. One thing you must do as a pet owner is consider your animal's safety and well-being as a priority. Dogs must have some freedom throughout the day to go outside, excrete, have a run around and play for a while to keep them healthy and get them used to the whole environment they are in however it is essential they understand the boundary they are limited too.
When thinking about what type of fence to install for your animal you should take many things in to account such as what will happen if the animal tries to escape, will it hurt the pet, cost of installation and what size or shape the boundary is required to be.
Firstly a physical fence is a great solution however it may not be right when you consider some of the points mentioned above. Physical fences are good as they are physical, the dog can see the boundary and it should know that it isn't allowed past the physical barrier, however it is still possible for the dog to jump the fence and one that happens it is free to run. Another point is that if the dog tries to jump a fence and fails it could hurt itself considerably. The cost and size of a boundary come hand it hand however it is known that a physical fence will take longer and cost more to set up.
Wired underground dog fences can be a great alternate solution for this, but it still takes quite a lot of time to dig up the area where you want to lay down your boundary and then cover it up. This type of solution works in a similar way to a wireless dog fence in the fact that when the dog starts to approach the boundary it will receive a small electric shock. These shocks get stronger as the dog gets close to the actual boundary, and over time the dog will have a mental image of where the boundary actually lies. They are a slightly more cost effective solution but as mentioned above requires extra set up time.
Last but not least we have our wireless dog fence. These fences are 100% wireless and do no required anything more than a central unit to sit in the middle of the circumference of the boundary and a collar for the dog to wear. As mentioned above they work similar to the underground wired fence. As the dog moves closer to the boundary shocks are applied and if it gets too close / crosses the boundary the shocks will be significantly stronger. These are the best cost effective solution as some of them are relatively cheaper than the other types of fence; however the major downfall is some animal right activists have started giving those negative reviews.
Some dog owners have seen these great fences as a form of animal cruelty due to the electric shocks that are applied to the animal in order to force a mental barrier into its mind. When you are considering a wireless dog fence be sure to check out the strength of the shock and make sure you think it will be a safe and comfortable solution for your pet.
Wireless Dog Fence: 5 Reasons Why It Is the Top Choice of Smart Pet Owners
Is your dog feeling restricted about his movement across the yard? Are you having problems with his straying habits? Then a wireless dog fence is just the best solution that you are looking for. Is there anything more beautiful than a lovely landscape that doesn't hamper your view? Imagine your pet running freely within the boundaries of your yard and you are watching him relaxed. But what is this wireless dog fence?
It is a fence which has wires that are buried under the ground of your yard. It has accessories like a transmitter and a receiver which is attached to your dog's collar that he wears on his neck. The buyers who sell the Wireless Dog Fence sell red flags along with it which define the boundaries for your dog. The main concept behind these fences is that your dog understands the limitations of staying within the yard without having to understand the traditional fencing idea.
When your best friend tries to cross the boundaries, he will get a small shock in the form of a mild electrical shock. Sometimes the manufacturer might add a high frequency noise which your dog detests or there may be a pathetic smelling citronella spray!
The main benefit of the wireless dog fence is that:
· It is less expensive than the conventional fence that is made of wood or chain link.
· Your best friend can run around the yard freely without being attaching the chain to restrict his movements.
· There is no hampering to the pretty landscaping you just did.
However, there are few disadvantages also:
· It is essential that your dog should have a receiver according to the manufacturer. But the dogs quickly learn not to leap outside the chosen area. So you can easily remove the receiver as soon as the dog is trained.
· Not any wireless dog fence will work for your dog. This is because your dog may a little more stubborn than you think he is. So it would be good idea to research the internet properly before deciding on the one that best suits your pet.
In case you travel a lot and carry your pet around with you, you might require portable wireless fence. This is available easily on the online stores and can be installed within a matter of minutes. It uses the principle of radio signals and designates a "limited zone" for the pet. Once set, your dog will never leave your sight or go astray.
The Electric Dog Fence Uses Radio Waves
Home – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in the province of British Columbia and other provinces in Western Canada. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.