TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Parksville BC and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Parksville BC.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Parksville BC. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Parksville BC property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Parksville BC include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Parksville BC property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Parksville BC?
Most people know about invisible dog fences nowadays. How many of us fully realize how they work and what they have to offer our canines? They may be extremely complex units with regards to functions, but the fundamental principles remain the same with nearly all invisible dog fences. Like every electronic product these days, they're improving fast. Keeping up with the technology can be tough, but not nearly as complicated as learning to operate a new computer.
Invisible dog fences are affordable, and that is one of the best benefits that these products offer. They do not require a lot of maintenance. My traditional wood fence has to be stained every year, and believe me that is not fun at all. Had I put in an electronic fence instead, things would have been much easier, and cheaper.
These types of systems are very effective. It does take some training, but with proper training, they really do work. Besides being effective, if used properly, they are very safe and humane for your dog. I know that there are people on both sides of the fence here, but my research and first hand experiences have led me to believe that they are truly humane. My dogs are loving and faithful, and much of it is due to the fact that they have rules. They trust me. I believe that any pet product can be inhumane. It all depends in whose hand the tool is.
They do take training, but the training is easy and can be accomplished by anyone willing to give it a few minutes each day. Most all of these products come with very great training videos, and instructions for proper use. PetSafe®, Innotek®, and Sportdog®, are the most popular pet fence systems on the market. They are all manufactured by Radio Systems Inc.®. As long as you have purchased one of these 3 brands from an "authorized retailer", you have complete access to their support (800 number) offered. They are excellent at helping with any questions or concerns.
Another of the benefits that the electronic pet fence has given my front yard as opposed to the traditional fence around my back yard is a great view. This is not something that a lot of people think about or are concerned with, but I have really enjoyed not having a barricade around my entire house. I do admit, the privacy in back is good, but what was once a nice view of the mountains is now a view of my fence.
Pet containment fences are some of the most sought after pet products on the Internet these days, but the main thing I see is that people are not fully aware of the capabilities and what they can really offer your pet. Used properly, I have seen them do remarkable things. My buddy's dog won't go past the edge of the sidewalk, even when strangers and other dogs walk by. He doesn't even know that there is no power to the fence. This is proof that if done right, they do work.
Dog Fences for Appealing Safety
Many owners have problems keeping their dogs within a particular area. If so, then you should certainly consider an Electric Dog Fence. There are two different types of these fences available on the market today. The first type includes an electric wire buried around the perimeter of the yard. To prevent the dog from escaping from the yard, the wire emits mild electric pulses. The other type of electric fences for dogs includes a dog collar that picks up radio waves. The electric dog fence has the same basic function of a traditional fence, but it works differently.
1. The action of the electric fence is humane People might be concerned when they hear that the electric dog fences, both types of them, use electric shocks to maintain the dog within the perimeter assigned for its use. But these fences are not some electric shock using weapons, they just issue some mild electric pulses that will cause the dog a feeling of discomfort if he or she contacts the perimeter. There is no reason to be worried about some pain or injury that your dog will suffer from these electric pulses. That can give you peace-of-mind knowing that your dog will be safe and sound while you're able to prevent it from escaping.
2. It's effective. The main goal of any type of dog fence is to keep the dog within the boundaries of your yard. You can say it works if you don't lose your dog. A traditional dog fence has some inconveniences compared with the electric dog fence. A standard fence has a gate that one could inadvertently keep open. For some breeds of dogs, a traditional fence should be very high to stop it from jumping over. But you can avoid both of these potential problems by choosing an effective electric fence for dogs. The electric fence has no gate to be left open, and the electric pulses or radio waves discourage your dog from jumping.
3. They first warn the dog These fences are invisible, and they were designed to signal their location. The radio waves device attached to the dogs collar will issue a beep sound in the proximity of the electric fence. If the dog continues to approach the fence, a mild electric shock is delivered, and he will quickly learn to associate them. As your dog does not like to feel another electric impulse, it will stop when it will hear the collar beeping.
4. It has multiple uses Electric fences for dogs with wires can be used indoors, by using special transmitters that are included with the fences. You cannot do this with a standard fence. So you could also use an Electric Dog Fence to prevent your dog from leaving certain rooms within your house.
5. It is quite cheap You might be surprised at how affordable electric fences for dogs can be. Traditional fences are pricey in the case of large yards. And when you consider all of the benefits of an electric fence for dogs, it certainly provides a high amount of value for you. While the price tag isn't the only issue that you should consider when buying an outdoor fence, it's certainly one of the most crucial ones.
http://thefreedomfence.com/british-columbia/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Parksville BC. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.