Where can you find professional installation or repair services for invisible dog fences, underground dog fences and other pet containment fences in British Columbia?
Unbeknown to many dog owners and consumers, an invisible dog fence is also known as an underground fence, Invisible Pet Fence or in-ground electric fence. It is imperative that after your containment fence is installed, that you train your pet on how to properly use your new electric dog fence. This type of modern pet fence is also much more affordable compared to a normal physical fence, even if you hire a local professional in British Columbia to install your containment or underground dog fence.
Typically an underground fence has an electric wire which is buried 2 to 3 inches in the ground. The wire sends a radio signal to a training collar which the dog wears. When the dog approaches the boundary of the fence, the collar will sound a beep, followed by a mild safe electric static shock.
Choosing the right in-ground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality underground fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs.
This type of dog fence is also much more affordable compared to a normal physical fence, even if you hire a professional to install your underground pet fence. An underground fence leaves your yard more attractive, and doesn’t take away the view. A traditional fence isn’t reliable, dogs dig under them, jump over them, and run away through open gates. An underground pet fence can still be used when you have a physical fence also for double the protection.
All in all these electronic dog fence systems are very effective and can be trusted to contain and keep your dog safe.
- Invisible Dog Fencing BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Abbotsford BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Armstrong BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Burnaby BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Campbell River BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Companies Castlegar BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Chilliwack BC
- Dog Containment Collar Colwood BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Comox Valley BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Coquitlam BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Courtenay BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Cowichan Valley BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Cranbrook BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Dawson Creek BC
- Large Dog Invisible Fence Delta BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Duncan BC
- Underground Dog Fencing East Kootenay BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Enderby BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Fernie BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Fort Langley BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Fort St. John BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Fraser Valley BC
- Cat Containment System Fraser-Fort George BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Grand Forks BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Greater Vancouver BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Greenwood BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Kamloops BC
- Invisible Pet Fence Kelowna BC
- Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs Kelowna BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Kimberley BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Kitimat-Stikine BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Kootenay Boundary BC
- Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs Ladner BC
- Dog Containment Collar Langford BC
- Invisible Pet Fence Langley BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Maple Ridge BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Merritt BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Metro Vancouver BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Mission BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Myra BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Nanaimo BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Nelson BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing New Westminster BC
- Invisible Pet Fence North Okanagan BC
- Invisible Fence Cats North Vancouver BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Okanagan Lake Region
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Okanagan-Similkameen BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Parksville BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Peace River BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Peachland BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Penticton BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Pitt Meadows BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Port Alberni BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Port Coquitlam BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Port Moody BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Powell River BC
- Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs Powell River BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Prince George BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Prince Rupert BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Quesnel BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Revelstoke BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Richmond BC
- Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs Rossland BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Salmon Arm BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Skeena-Queen Charlotte BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Strathcona BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Summerland BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Surrey BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Terrace BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Thompson-Nicola BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Companies Trail BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Tsawwassen BC
- Invisible Fence Alternative Vancouver BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Vancouver Island BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Vancouver Lower Mainland BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Vernon BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Victoria BC
- Invisible Fence Alternative West Kelowna BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence West Vancouver BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Westbank Kelowna BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Whistler BC
- Underground Dog Fencing White Rock BC
- Large Dog Invisible Fence Williams Lake BC
Best Invisible and Electric Dog Fence Installation Companies in British Columbia ?
Our professional team in British Columbia specializes in providing pet containment product sales & services for: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence.
Underground Dog Fencing - What You Get And What You Don't
It is important to create an outdoor environment where your dog can play and still confine the dog within proper parameters. Therefore, investing in an invisible dog fence can help a great deal in ensuring the safety and freedom of the canine. Furthermore, a good system can help to keep the dog from venturing into areas you may not want, such as the garden, swimming pool and kids sand box.
There are so many brands of wireless dog fences in the market. Hence, it is important to know what to look for in a system that is right for your household. The tips for finding the best wireless dog fence include:
- Size of dog
The size of your dog is perhaps the most important factor to consider when choosing a wireless confinement system. Some dog breeds are tiny, making them prone to shocks, which could end up affecting their health. Furthermore, the weight of a receiver can hurt the neck of a small dog. There are many collar sizes available in the market, but only a dog collar that fits right offers effective results. Consider the recommended age and size of any wireless fence that you may be considering.
- System's capacity
Many of the wireless dog fences are designed to manage a maximum of two dogs, which can present major limitations to dog lovers. Therefore, if you have three dogs or pack of puppies, it is advisable to find a system that is specially designed to cater for your needs. Systems that are designed to handle "unlimited" dogs offer a better option.
Wireless dog fences are designed to provide confinement that varies widely in terms of acreage. Some brands are designed to facilitate confinement of up to ½ acre, while others cover up to 25 acres. It is therefore important to know the exact radius within which you would like to have your dog confined.
Typically, you may want to factor in the age, size and needs of your dog when you are choosing a system's range. Nevertheless, a system that covers a larger radius than you require will allow you to tweak with the settings.
A battery is an important part of any wireless dog fence. The receiver fitted on the dog's collar needs batteries to operate. However, the costs of replenishing regular batteries could end up being problematic. A solution to this can be getting a system that operates on rechargeable batteries. Invest in a few sets to save you a substantial amount of money over the system's life.
Electric Dog Fences - The Pros and Cons
If you don't have a fence around your home, then a less expensive option than erecting a physical fence is to get an invisible dog fence. With a physical fence, your dog may have the ability to escape by digging under or climbing over it. You'll also need to be careful not to leave the gate open at any time.
As long as you have power, your electric dog fence will keep your dog contained. There are many brands and options for you to sort through, so making a decision can be a bit difficult. Here are a few tips to make it slightly easier on you.
One of the first things you should look at when buying an invisible dog fence is the amount of power that the transmitter has. You will need a more powerful transmitter if your have a larger yard. The average transmitter is suitable for properties up to three acres. If you have something bigger than this, you'll need a more powerful transmitter or you'll have to buy a separate booster to use in combination with it.
The best invisible dog fence systems have transmitters with an adjustable correction range. You can set it up to correct your dog when he gets within five feet of the boundary line, or wait until he's inches away. You may want to take your dog's particular personality into account when it comes to this feature.
An invisible dog fence can correct your dog various ways too. Some systems will produce an audible warning whenever your dog approaches the boundary line, and will shock him if he continues to get closer. Others will simply use a shock with no audible warning.
You may also want to see if the special collar that your dog has to wear is adjustable. This is more important if you have a younger canine. He will get bigger in the future, so the collar will need to be adjusted accordingly. Even adult dogs will lose and gain weight sometimes, which would make the collar too tight or loose.
The boundary line of the invisible dog fence can be setup different ways. Some systems use radio waves to communicate with the transmitter. Others will rely on a wire buried beneath the ground. The former system will be easier to setup since there is less manual labor involved.
If you choose to go with a buried wire system, then make sure that the wire's gauge is thick. There are creatures such as moles that may mess with the wire. Thinner wires will be easier for them to chew through and destroy.
Another feature to look for when buying one of these systems is the presence of a battery backup. If you ever lose power to your home, then the system won't function until it's restored. The battery backup feature will help keep your dog in your yard should you ever experience a power outage.
An invisible dog fences is a quick, easy, and less expensive alternative to installing a physical fence. Keep these above-mentioned tips in mind when shopping for one.
Start seeing positive changes in your dog's behavior in just a couple of days!
Is An Electric Dog Fence Humane?
Home – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in the province of British Columbia and other provinces in Western Canada. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.