TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Enderby BC and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Enderby BC.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Enderby BC. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Enderby BC property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Enderby BC include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Enderby BC property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Enderby BC?
Keep your treasured pet safe and at home with electric dog fences. Designed with the safety and security of your pet in mind, these special fences control your dog and keep him/her from running out of your yard and into traffic or other hazardous and unsupervised locations.
Some of the newest fencing products available come in popular underground or wireless versions. These dog fence products are innovative in both design and use. Although these provide fencing which is not visible to the human eye, these fencing products provide a safe and tested method of controlling and managing your pet and keeping the animal in the yard where it belongs!
In addition to the newer state-of-the-art products which are taking the dog world by storm, the older tried-and-true fencing products are also still available. These remain popular despite the advent of technology and its impact on pet fencing practices. The traditional fencing includes, but is not limited to, chain link fences and wooden fences.
While chain link fences are strong and can withstand even the strongest of dogs, they can still be climbed by a determined dog and are thus not very successful at keeping the dog contained. Wooden fences are capable of being clawed or chewed apart or your dog may dig under it, and are thus also not fail-proof. Barbed-wire fences are not safe for dogs because of the possibility of injury. Brick and concrete-block fences are the most durable fencing materials, but are generally more expensive and bulkier than many dog owners wish to have.
Electric dog fences use a mild static correction to keep the dog contained in the proper place. There is no injury to the dog. Rather, the use of the correction conditions the dogs behavior to make her/him remain in the yard and choose not to wander out into the larger, unprotected world.
Using a proper electric dog fence gives pet owners a gentle but effective method of keeping the dog within the proper boundaries and allows owners the peace of kind of not having to worry about the pets safety, and the safety of others encountering the dog.
It is increasingly common for cities to enact regulations governing pets and their owners which specify how the pets are to be restrained. Electric dog fences allow dogs to run free in their yards in compliance with local leash-and-restraint laws without the appearance of fencing in the neighborhood to mar the view of the landscape.
The control of modern dog fencing is amazingly reasonable in cost when compared with conventional fencing techniques. As the technology has become more common and easy to use, the price has also come down, making these types of dog fences both affordable and simple to make use of!
Use of modern dog fencing makes it simple to keep your dog contained safely and comfortably. The ease of installation makes the set-up convenient. The peace of mind afforded by such a proven system of managing your dog will make the investment well worth the cost. Enabling the dog to run free in the yard will ensure appropriate exercise and will give your dog a happy, well-adjusted existence in your yard.
Invisible Dog Fence - Selecting The Best Invisible Dog Fence For You and Your Pet
Many owners have problems keeping their dogs within a particular area. If so, then you should certainly consider an Electric Dog Fence. There are two different types of these fences available on the market today. The first type includes an electric wire buried around the perimeter of the yard. To prevent the dog from escaping from the yard, the wire emits mild electric pulses. The other type of electric fences for dogs includes a dog collar that picks up radio waves. The electric dog fence has the same basic function of a traditional fence, but it works differently.
1. The action of the electric fence is humane People might be concerned when they hear that the electric dog fences, both types of them, use electric shocks to maintain the dog within the perimeter assigned for its use. But these fences are not some electric shock using weapons, they just issue some mild electric pulses that will cause the dog a feeling of discomfort if he or she contacts the perimeter. There is no reason to be worried about some pain or injury that your dog will suffer from these electric pulses. That can give you peace-of-mind knowing that your dog will be safe and sound while you're able to prevent it from escaping.
2. It's effective. The main goal of any type of dog fence is to keep the dog within the boundaries of your yard. You can say it works if you don't lose your dog. A traditional dog fence has some inconveniences compared with the electric dog fence. A standard fence has a gate that one could inadvertently keep open. For some breeds of dogs, a traditional fence should be very high to stop it from jumping over. But you can avoid both of these potential problems by choosing an effective electric fence for dogs. The electric fence has no gate to be left open, and the electric pulses or radio waves discourage your dog from jumping.
3. They first warn the dog These fences are invisible, and they were designed to signal their location. The radio waves device attached to the dogs collar will issue a beep sound in the proximity of the electric fence. If the dog continues to approach the fence, a mild electric shock is delivered, and he will quickly learn to associate them. As your dog does not like to feel another electric impulse, it will stop when it will hear the collar beeping.
4. It has multiple uses Electric fences for dogs with wires can be used indoors, by using special transmitters that are included with the fences. You cannot do this with a standard fence. So you could also use an Electric Dog Fence to prevent your dog from leaving certain rooms within your house.
5. It is quite cheap You might be surprised at how affordable electric fences for dogs can be. Traditional fences are pricey in the case of large yards. And when you consider all of the benefits of an electric fence for dogs, it certainly provides a high amount of value for you. While the price tag isn't the only issue that you should consider when buying an outdoor fence, it's certainly one of the most crucial ones.
http://thefreedomfence.com/british-columbia/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Enderby BC. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.