TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Lacombe AB and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Lacombe AB.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Lacombe AB. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Lacombe AB property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Lacombe AB include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Lacombe AB property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Lacombe AB?
People often choose this type of containment system because it's easier to install than traditional fencing and much more economical. When people are in need of containing their dog in a large area of land an electric dog fence can do the job for about $300. If you choose to contain a large area of land with traditional fencing this could be an investment of thousands of dollars instead of hundreds. When considering an electric dog fence as an option there has to be a commitment from the owner in training their dog to respect the boundaries that you will establish.
There are many benefits to using an electric dog fence. A dog that is left unleashed will often wander into neighbors yard and get into all kinds of trouble causing damage and added stress to your family apart from being intimidating to people in your neighborhood.Dog fences help their owners keep their pets inside their properties. Electronic Pet fences have become a very popular solution in pet containment. They have proven to be very effective and reliable after proper training has been taken with your dog.
Electrical fences have become more common within the market and they are undoubtedly the most portable and versatile of all dog fences. There are two types of electronic dog fences available for you to choose from. There is an underground fence and a wireless fence.The underground fence often referred to as an in ground fence consist of wire that you will bury inches under the ground or you may staple the wires on to boards on top of the ground. The electronic dog fence system uses a radio dog collar along with a transmitter that sends out a radio signal to the collar. The electronic collar in response delivers and electronic static form of correction. This static form of correction along with your training will educate your dog in the boundaries that you have established.
All manufacturers and models of electric dog fences use electronic stimulation for correction as needed to train and contain your dog.these levels of static shock can be adjusted to accommodate the temperament and the needs of your best friend. The most reputable manufacturers in the industry of electronic Pet fences are PetSafe, Innotek and SportDog. Among these top manufacturers of electronic dog fences you will have to the highest in quality most reliable pet containment systems that are available in today's Market.
An underground fence offers more advantages than using a wireless fence. The underground fence gives you the ability to customize the containment to the exact shape of your yard and also allowing you to contain a larger area. This electric dog fence offers a safe and reliable option without building a traditional fence. The underground fence will take longer to install than the wireless fence but the instructions are easy to follow. When installing any electric Pet fence there are flags you will uses markers to put around the barrier that you have established These markers enable both you and your dog to see the edges of the boundary and this will help both of you in the training process. You'll want to put the flags close enough together to establish a barrier for your dog. As your dog approaches the boundary he will receive an electronic static
form of correction to deter him from crossing the boundary. Electronic pet fences are both safe and humane but the owners need to take responsibility in proper training their dog to avoid unnecessary correction and to learn to respect the boundaries. If a dog owner does not spend the time in properly training his dog he is setting himself and his dog up for unnecessary frustration.Electric Pet fences are proven and effective way to contain your pet. Regardless of which model of electronic Pet fence that you decide to purchase just follow the structures as provided and you should have very little difficulty.
Wireless Fences can be a great option to give your dog freedom to roam and play while keeping them secure in your yard. Wireless Pet fences are often referred to as instant fences or wireless fences offer portable options that you simply cannot get with other types of dog fencing systems. You can unplug your wireless dog fence from your yard and take it when the one vacation or trip to the Summer home. A Wireless fence is easy to install after you plug-in the transmitter set the boundary flags up around the area of containment and you're done. It is advised when using a wireless fence that you have an open area to contain. This type of electronic Pet fence does not work well through walls and trees and will affect their efficiency and reliability. Wireless Pet fences are designed with two components, a transmitter and an electronic collar.
The wireless fence the transmitter delivers a signal that is received by the electronic dog collar. Wireless Pet fences operate in a similar way as an underground Pet fence, we could maybe main difference being the boundary area of containment is restricted to an oval shape and is not adjustable. If you wish to expand the boundary of the wireless transmitter you can add additional transmitters to cover larger area for containment. The Wireless fence transmitter delivers a signal to the electronic collar. The area of containment and boundary specifications will vary depending on the manufacture of the wireless Pet fence. When using a wireless fence system the collar will be activated when your dog goes outside the boundary area where they will receive either a beep or a static shock form of correction depending on the settings you are using.
When choosing a Wireless Pet fence the two top manufacturers are PetSafe and Perimeter. PetSafe offers the number one selling wireless fence in the market,The PetSafe PIF-300. The PetSafe pif-300 is often referred to as an instant fence. This type of wireless electronic dog fence comes with a single transmitter but can be used with multiple transmitters depending on the size of area you want to contain.
Wireless fences are available in a variety of models that are designed for both outside in your yard and inside of your home. Electric fences have become a very popular choice within the market and their portability makes them the most versatile of all of all dog fences.
Is an Electric Dog Fence Right for You and Your Dog? Some Advantages and Disadvantage to Consider
Almost everyone has heard of invisible dog fences, but far fewer folks really know what they are and how they work. Following are the top ten misconceptions I've heard from my clients:
- MYTH: Invisible dog fences are really expensive. A pro-installed fence will likely cost you anywhere from $1000 to $3000, depending on the size of your yard and how many pets you wish to contain. A DIY fence that you install yourself should cost you less than $500, including all materials. Either way, it's less expensive than a traditional chain link, wood, or wrought iron fence.
- MYTH: Invisible dog fences don't work. They're actually a pretty reliable way to keep your dog in your yard, but only if:
- You consistently follow the recommended training process. Every brand includes a training program that is designed to teach your pet how to respond when he encounters his invisible boundary.
- You purchase a fence that includes a multi-level receiver (the device your dog wears on a collar around his neck). Without multiple training levels, you can't customize the training to your pet's size and temperament. That means a large or stubborn pup may not respect the fence and a small or sensitive one may become frightened.
- You put the receiver on your pet every time he goes outside. Most dog fences make a high-pitched sound when your pup first encounters the invisible boundary, and then emit a static correction if he continues to move toward the fence rather than back into your yard. Without the receiver, your pet will eventually realize he's not getting either one of these cues to stay in his yard.
- MYTH: All invisible dog fences are just alike. Every model of fence offers different features -- this is even true of different models within the same brand. So, make sure you choose the model that's right for your pet's size and temperament.
- MYTH: You don't need to train your pooch to understand an invisible dog fence. In reality, if you don't train your pet to understand how to respond when he encounters the invisible boundary, one of two things will happen: he will run right through the fence or he will become confused and afraid of your yard.
- MYTH: An invisible dog fence will hurt my dog. If you purchase a high-quality fence and you patiently teach your pet how it works, it will not hurt your him. What will hurt is getting hit by a car or attacked by another animal as your pet roams outside your property.
- MYTH: You don't need to put the receiver collar on your pet once he learns to avoid the invisible boundary. The only way an invisible dog fence will reliably protect your pet is if you put the collar on him every single time he goes outside.
- MYTH: An invisible dog fence is just like an electric fence. An electric fence will indiscriminately zap anyone who encounters it (and that zap is the same whether you're a 1000 pound cow or a 25 pound toddler), while an invisible dog fence will correct only those pets who wear a receiver. Also, unlike an electric fence, if your fence includes a multi-level receiver, you can customize and control the level of correction your pet receives -- that way you never use a higher correction level than is necessary.
- MYTH: Some breeds just won't respect an invisible dog fence. Breed is irrelevant. I've seen fences work well for large and stubborn breeds like Pit Bulls, Boxers, Rottweilers, and German Shepherds, as well as small, sensitive breeds like Chihuahuas, Yorkies, and Pugs.
- MYTH: My dog is too old to learn how to respond to an invisible dog fence. Unless your pet is so old that his health is failing, he is never too old to learn new tricks!
- MYTH: Invisible dog fences only work for dogs. Personally, I've trained cats and even goats -- that's right, stubborn ol' GOATS -- to reliably respond to an invisible boundary.
http://thefreedomfence.com/alberta/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Lacombe AB. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.