TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Valleyview AB and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Valleyview AB.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Valleyview AB. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Valleyview AB property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Valleyview AB include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Valleyview AB property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Valleyview AB?
All good dog owners want to give their dog the freedom to exercise and play, but they worry about their dog's safety. If a dog is allowed to freely roam the outdoors, he can be struck by a car, get lost, or otherwise be injured. With a pet door and an underground dog fence, you can give your dog the exercise and play he needs, while still keeping him safe. Read on to learn more about the advantages of having a pet door and underground dog fence installed in your home.
Pet doors are flaps of metal or plastic that your pet can push against with his head or paw in order to go inside or out. It can be locked for times when you want to keep your animal indoors or outdoors. Pet doors can be installed in almost any kind of door, including wooden and sliding glass doors. With a pet door, you won't have to get up every time your dog scratches at the door, and you won't have to worry about leaving your dog cooped up in the house while you are away at work.
Before you buy a pet door, make sure it is the right size for your animal. Most pet doors list the sizes and weights of animals that can fit through each size of door. Pay more attention to the width of the door than the height. A dog can crouch down to get through a door that is too short, but a door that is too narrow will not work. If you get a pet door when your dog is a puppy, be sure and get a door large enough for the largest size your puppy will be.
The perfect location for a dog door is where your animal can take cover from bad weather but will not be in an area of the house where he can make a mess while unsupervised. If the door opens into the laundry room or garage, or even to an area of the kitchen, that is usually ideal.
Underground Dog Fence
To ensure that your pet is safe outside, you will need to provide him with a fenced yard. An underground dog fence is the least expensive way to keep your pet contained, especially if you have a large property. A wire is buried a few inches below the ground and an electronic collar is placed on your dog, which he will wear whenever he is outside. Little white flags or other visual signals are usually placed around the wire to provide the dog with a visual cue of the boundaries. When the dog approaches the boundary, a warning beep or vibration from the collar alerts him that he is getting too close. If he ignores the warning and attempts to go past the boundary, he receives a mild but effective shock through the collar.
After installing the system, you should take the time to train your pet properly so that he knows where the boundary lines are and understands the system. The installation kit should include detailed instructions on how to do this.
Many dog owners choose underground fencing because they do not like what barrier fencing looks like around a property. Another advantage of an underground dog fence is that you can create a boundary in almost any shape in any part of your yard. The underground wire, which is buried just a few inches below the surface, can curve around gardens or block off the pool deck. The dog can go outside without digging up flowers or jumping into the pool. Some of these systems can even be used indoors if the dog must be kept away from certain rooms or furniture. Underground fences also make excellent backups for barrier fencing, especially if your pet is a good climber or digger.
Invisible Dog Fence - Selecting The Best Invisible Dog Fence For You and Your Pet
Many owners have problems keeping their dogs within a particular area. If so, then you should certainly consider an Electric Dog Fence. There are two different types of these fences available on the market today. The first type includes an electric wire buried around the perimeter of the yard. To prevent the dog from escaping from the yard, the wire emits mild electric pulses. The other type of electric fences for dogs includes a dog collar that picks up radio waves. The electric dog fence has the same basic function of a traditional fence, but it works differently.
1. The action of the electric fence is humane People might be concerned when they hear that the electric dog fences, both types of them, use electric shocks to maintain the dog within the perimeter assigned for its use. But these fences are not some electric shock using weapons, they just issue some mild electric pulses that will cause the dog a feeling of discomfort if he or she contacts the perimeter. There is no reason to be worried about some pain or injury that your dog will suffer from these electric pulses. That can give you peace-of-mind knowing that your dog will be safe and sound while you're able to prevent it from escaping.
2. It's effective. The main goal of any type of dog fence is to keep the dog within the boundaries of your yard. You can say it works if you don't lose your dog. A traditional dog fence has some inconveniences compared with the electric dog fence. A standard fence has a gate that one could inadvertently keep open. For some breeds of dogs, a traditional fence should be very high to stop it from jumping over. But you can avoid both of these potential problems by choosing an effective electric fence for dogs. The electric fence has no gate to be left open, and the electric pulses or radio waves discourage your dog from jumping.
3. They first warn the dog These fences are invisible, and they were designed to signal their location. The radio waves device attached to the dogs collar will issue a beep sound in the proximity of the electric fence. If the dog continues to approach the fence, a mild electric shock is delivered, and he will quickly learn to associate them. As your dog does not like to feel another electric impulse, it will stop when it will hear the collar beeping.
4. It has multiple uses Electric fences for dogs with wires can be used indoors, by using special transmitters that are included with the fences. You cannot do this with a standard fence. So you could also use an Electric Dog Fence to prevent your dog from leaving certain rooms within your house.
5. It is quite cheap You might be surprised at how affordable electric fences for dogs can be. Traditional fences are pricey in the case of large yards. And when you consider all of the benefits of an electric fence for dogs, it certainly provides a high amount of value for you. While the price tag isn't the only issue that you should consider when buying an outdoor fence, it's certainly one of the most crucial ones.
http://thefreedomfence.com/alberta/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Valleyview AB. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.