Where can you find professional installation or repair services for invisible dog fences, underground dog fences and other pet containment fences in British Columbia?
Unbeknown to many dog owners and consumers, an invisible dog fence is also known as an underground fence, Invisible Pet Fence or in-ground electric fence. It is imperative that after your containment fence is installed, that you train your pet on how to properly use your new electric dog fence. This type of modern pet fence is also much more affordable compared to a normal physical fence, even if you hire a local professional in British Columbia to install your containment or underground dog fence.
Typically an underground fence has an electric wire which is buried 2 to 3 inches in the ground. The wire sends a radio signal to a training collar which the dog wears. When the dog approaches the boundary of the fence, the collar will sound a beep, followed by a mild safe electric static shock.
Choosing the right in-ground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality underground fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs.
This type of dog fence is also much more affordable compared to a normal physical fence, even if you hire a professional to install your underground pet fence. An underground fence leaves your yard more attractive, and doesn’t take away the view. A traditional fence isn’t reliable, dogs dig under them, jump over them, and run away through open gates. An underground pet fence can still be used when you have a physical fence also for double the protection.
All in all these electronic dog fence systems are very effective and can be trusted to contain and keep your dog safe.
- Invisible Dog Fencing BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Abbotsford BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Armstrong BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Burnaby BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Campbell River BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Companies Castlegar BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Chilliwack BC
- Dog Containment Collar Colwood BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Comox Valley BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Coquitlam BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Courtenay BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Cowichan Valley BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Cranbrook BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Dawson Creek BC
- Large Dog Invisible Fence Delta BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Duncan BC
- Underground Dog Fencing East Kootenay BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Enderby BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Fernie BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Fort Langley BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Fort St. John BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Fraser Valley BC
- Cat Containment System Fraser-Fort George BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Grand Forks BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Greater Vancouver BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Greenwood BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Kamloops BC
- Invisible Pet Fence Kelowna BC
- Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs Kelowna BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Kimberley BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Kitimat-Stikine BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Kootenay Boundary BC
- Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs Ladner BC
- Dog Containment Collar Langford BC
- Invisible Pet Fence Langley BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Maple Ridge BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Merritt BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Metro Vancouver BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Mission BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Myra BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Nanaimo BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Nelson BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing New Westminster BC
- Invisible Pet Fence North Okanagan BC
- Invisible Fence Cats North Vancouver BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Okanagan Lake Region
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Okanagan-Similkameen BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Parksville BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Peace River BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Peachland BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Penticton BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Pitt Meadows BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Port Alberni BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Port Coquitlam BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Port Moody BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Powell River BC
- Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs Powell River BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Prince George BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Prince Rupert BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Quesnel BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Revelstoke BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Richmond BC
- Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs Rossland BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Salmon Arm BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Skeena-Queen Charlotte BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Strathcona BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Summerland BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Surrey BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Terrace BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Thompson-Nicola BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Companies Trail BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Tsawwassen BC
- Invisible Fence Alternative Vancouver BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Vancouver Island BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Vancouver Lower Mainland BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Vernon BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Victoria BC
- Invisible Fence Alternative West Kelowna BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence West Vancouver BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Westbank Kelowna BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Whistler BC
- Underground Dog Fencing White Rock BC
- Large Dog Invisible Fence Williams Lake BC
Best Invisible and Electric Dog Fence Installation Companies in British Columbia ?
Our professional team in British Columbia specializes in providing pet containment product sales & services for: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence.
Is a Wireless Dog Fence Right For Your Dog?
Sometimes you just want your dog to stay put. Some dog owners have pets that are too social (they keep approaching other people and pets), or overly curious and active (they want to chase every little thing that moves). If you are considering installing electronic dog fencing on your property, here are some things you need to know.
No need to dig up your property to install physical fences. Similarly, no need to hire a contractor to do it. Some dog owners live in areas where there are regulations preventing the installation of physical fences; electric fencing becomes a viable and convenient option for those pet owners.
Keep in mind, though, that electronic fencing is not going to work on its own. Basically, this pet containment system is a behavioral control system. The special collar the dog wears detects the boundaries of the perimeter. The collar the dog wears, detects when the dog approaches the fence and sends out a static correction when the dog gets too close. When you buy and install a dog containment system, you should also then set aside some time for training your dog with its new collar..
Electronic dog fences won't stay in shape forever. Still, properly installed dog fences, and a conscientious dog owner should make for a containment system that lasts a long time. Maintenance of the fence involves checking if the batteries on the collar are fully charged, and checking if the collar reacts to the wires when the collar is brought close to the boundaries.
So many things can happen that could threaten the integrity of the buried wires of the containment system. Any kind of digging around your property that's near the wires could end up exposing them, or damaging them. If a vehicle, by accident, climbs up the pavement and runs into a portion of your lawn, the buried wires could get damaged. There's also the issue of other dogs digging around your area. For these reasons, many dog owners with electric fences installed, routinely check their premises, to see if the wires have been damaged.
lots of tips about the installation, maintenance, diagnosing problems, and dog training - can be found watching the online videos most manufacturers of pet containment systems supply. Watching minutes of these videos can save dog owners the time spent on reading manuals and figuring things out for themselves.
Bury the wires right, fit the collar snugly, and spend time training and playing (rewarding) with your dog. These are key ingredients to a successfully working dog fencing system. Just remember to inspect once in a while, the condition of the wires and whether your dog's collar is still running on a full charge - these are essential checks when you have dog fencing installed.
Invisible Dog Fence - Selecting The Best Invisible Dog Fence For You and Your Pet
Invisible dog fences are a relatively new technology for containing dogs within an area. These invisible dog fences are electronic containment systems designed to teach pets their boundaries while in your yard. Invisible dog fences use a small "shock" which is transmitted through an electronic collar attached to the animal. This article will explain to you how such dog containment systems work and to help you make an informed choice on whether or not to employ such a device for your home.
How Do Underground Electronic Dog Fences Work?
As your pet comes closer the fenced area, a warning tone will emit from his or her collar. If he or she does not get further away from the area within two seconds, the tone will the be followed by a mild electrical shock, transmitted through a device connected to his collar. The shock is essentially harmless and does not cause pain to the dog, but rather a slight annoyance. However, if your dog ignores this shock or does not have any effect, a setting may be tweaked so that the strength of the shock is suitable for the dog not to cross the barrier.
Advantages Of Invisible Dog Fences
One advantage of having an invisible dog fence is that you won't have to resort to chains, leashes and cages which restrict your dogs freedom. With this underground fences, they are allowed an open area and freedom which they would not have if confined in a cage, this can be beneficial for a dogs development and growth in terms of behavior.
Invisible dog fences are easily installed and also act as a training tool for your animal. A dog will quickly learn its boundaries and perhaps learn not to cross them. Dogs will no longer wander into the neighbor's yard nor will try to chase the mailman has he delivers the mail!
Physical fences such as wires and wooden fences can also be an eyesore and destroy the beauty of your garden or home. Besides that dogs can dig under them or simply jump over them. Physical fences also deteriorate over time adding to maintenance costs. With an invisible dog fence, you can protect sensitive areas of your garden, while keeping it aesthetically pleasing.
Take A Look At Underground Dog Fences
Home – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in the province of British Columbia and other provinces in Western Canada. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.