TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Estevan SK and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Estevan SK.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Estevan SK. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Estevan SK property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Estevan SK include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Estevan SK property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Estevan SK?
Many owners have problems keeping their dogs within a particular area. If so, then you should certainly consider an Electric Dog Fence. There are two different types of these fences available on the market today. The first type includes an electric wire buried around the perimeter of the yard. To prevent the dog from escaping from the yard, the wire emits mild electric pulses. The other type of electric fences for dogs includes a dog collar that picks up radio waves. The electric dog fence has the same basic function of a traditional fence, but it works differently.
1. The action of the electric fence is humane People might be concerned when they hear that the electric dog fences, both types of them, use electric shocks to maintain the dog within the perimeter assigned for its use. But these fences are not some electric shock using weapons, they just issue some mild electric pulses that will cause the dog a feeling of discomfort if he or she contacts the perimeter. There is no reason to be worried about some pain or injury that your dog will suffer from these electric pulses. That can give you peace-of-mind knowing that your dog will be safe and sound while you're able to prevent it from escaping.
2. It's effective. The main goal of any type of dog fence is to keep the dog within the boundaries of your yard. You can say it works if you don't lose your dog. A traditional dog fence has some inconveniences compared with the electric dog fence. A standard fence has a gate that one could inadvertently keep open. For some breeds of dogs, a traditional fence should be very high to stop it from jumping over. But you can avoid both of these potential problems by choosing an effective electric fence for dogs. The electric fence has no gate to be left open, and the electric pulses or radio waves discourage your dog from jumping.
3. They first warn the dog These fences are invisible, and they were designed to signal their location. The radio waves device attached to the dogs collar will issue a beep sound in the proximity of the electric fence. If the dog continues to approach the fence, a mild electric shock is delivered, and he will quickly learn to associate them. As your dog does not like to feel another electric impulse, it will stop when it will hear the collar beeping.
4. It has multiple uses Electric fences for dogs with wires can be used indoors, by using special transmitters that are included with the fences. You cannot do this with a standard fence. So you could also use an Electric Dog Fence to prevent your dog from leaving certain rooms within your house.
5. It is quite cheap You might be surprised at how affordable electric fences for dogs can be. Traditional fences are pricey in the case of large yards. And when you consider all of the benefits of an electric fence for dogs, it certainly provides a high amount of value for you. While the price tag isn't the only issue that you should consider when buying an outdoor fence, it's certainly one of the most crucial ones.
Do Invisible Dog Fences Work?
The first thing you want to do when introducing your dog to its new in-ground fence system is to make sure that the collar will not use correction on your dog. To do this, many collars and/or transmitters have an option to turn the correction levels off. If your system does not have these options, you should be able to place masking tape around the prongs to put a barrier between the collar and your dog.
Once you place the collar on your dog, you will want to start (and end) each training session with some play time. You want to make sure your dog views your yard as a play area and does not associate it with a negative place to be. Place a long leash on your dog and begin to walk your dog throughout your yard stopping about a yard away from your boundary line and flags.
Now let your dog wander until it hears the beep of the collar, then quickly pull back on the leash and firmly say "no" three to four times. While telling your dog "no", make sure you are very firm and getting your point across. Most dogs hear the word "no" several times a day so it is very important that you dog is understanding that you mean business. If you have a partner to help you with training, have them shake a boundary flag while saying "no" to further emphasize the urgency of the beep. Also, when telling your dog "no" be sure to say it quickly and confidently; saying it quickly will get your point across that it needs to move back into the yard and away from the beep quickly.
Once your dog has returned into the safety of the yard praise the dog for a job well done. Remember to play with your dog at the end of the training session for a few minutes to keep them happy with their yard and to think of it as a safe haven to play in. Repeat these steps 3 to 4 times a day for a week. Training times may vary from one dog to another.
I hope this helps many of you current electronic dog fence owners and future fence owners train your dog properly for it's new boundaries. A properly trained pet will lead to a safe and worry free environment for you and your beloved canine. You can learn about all of the training steps here [http://www.cjpetsupplies.com/page/trainingstepone] or stay tuned for our third installment that will discuss how to introduce your dog to correction. Enjoy your day and happy training.
http://thefreedomfence.com/saskatchewan/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Estevan SK. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.