TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Lacombe AB and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Lacombe AB.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Lacombe AB. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Lacombe AB property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Lacombe AB include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Lacombe AB property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Lacombe AB?
Electronic Dog Fences have been steadily gaining popularity among dog owners. There are numerous reasons behind their popularity. First and foremost is the fact that they work.
As dog owners we know what a special bond we share with our dogs. They are often like our children and we want to do all we can to keep them safe. Installing an electronic dog fence can provide us with the peace of mind from knowing our beloved dogs are safe.
Each year a huge number of dogs are struck by vehicles, while some survive many of them are killed. Just the thought of such a tragedy is heartbreaking. With a properly installed electronic dog fence you can avoid such tragedies.
Electronic Fence VS Traditional Fence
A traditional wood or wire fence is often unsightly and requires ongoing maintenance. Even the highest quality fencing can not guarantee your dog will not get out. With traditional fences it is possible to dig under, or jump over, if so motivated. This possibility is completely eliminated with an electronic dog fence.
Being virtually invisible makes it suitable for any landscape. No more unsightly conventional fences to obstruct your beautiful landscape.
How an electronic dog fence works
A small perimeter wire is placed beneath the ground. This perimeter wire carries a signal from a small transmitting device, which is picked up by the receiver collar the dog wears.
When your dog begins to approach the perimeter wire he enters a warning zone. This causes the collar to emit an audible beep to warn the dog to stay back. If the dog continues to approach the perimeter wire he will receive a harmless static correction. In most cases your dog will learn his boundaries within the first day, maintaining a proper distance from the perimeter wire.
You have complete control over the intensity of the correction and the size of the warning zone. Keeping your dog safe has never been easier or more humane.
If you love your dog you should really consider an electronic dog fence. With simple do it yourself installation you'll be protecting your beloved dog in no time at all.
Options inn Electric Dog Fences
By the time you "know" that you need a dog containment fence, you're probably late, and your dog has gone loopy and walkabout. Local leash laws... fines... anxiety over a wandering and potentially "lost family member" are only some of the key reasons for moving proactively on a fencing for pets game plan.
Designing Plans For Dog Fence Installation. In any "dog run" home and family project, you have four (4) broad categories of planning to sort out.
1. Measuring For Optimum Size Dog Run. Size matters. Bigger is better. Dogs, from Chihuahuas to Labs, need physical activity and movement to keep them mentally and physically in balance and happy. Carefully measure, and then set aside the largest area that your property can yield. Dog run fencing based on meshed easy-to-install deer fencing opens up seriously large dimensions... meanwhile, smaller more restricted but potentially sturdier dog kennels offer a smaller-is-best alternative.
2. Identify Food, Water, Weather Protection Needs. Space, layouts, creating overhead sun and weather protection... a quiet resting zone... food... water bowls... outdoor pet bedding or blankies should all be carefully assessed before finalizing your outdoor dog fence.
3. Budgets And Costing. You've rejected the low cost single-point cable-and-leash dog run strung between two fixed points, and is at best a limited dog run option, but costs under $20. The next quality level up are dog run fencing designs based on impact-resistant deer fencing like plastic materials, giving tremendous flexibility in terms of up-and-down your property layout, and cost around $1.40 per linear foot, including fencing material, posts, and ground anchor hardware. Most robust and secure, yet highest cost are chain-metal dog kennel fencing systems, offering modular panels and integrated access gates.
4. Burrowing Underneath Or "Break Outs" Risks Minimized. By their nature, pet containment fences mean "keeping the furry guys inside". However... dogs are smart, and with time-on-their-paws they'll instinctively examine every inch of your perimeter dog fence or dog kennel, in a natural inquisitive "probe" to see if there's a weak spot, where they might dig under, jump over, or speed dial a locksmith to assist in an escape. Meaning? Think like a dog, walk every foot of your pet fencing, looking for loose soft ground and especially for pet fencing based on deer fence enclosures, making sure that your ground anchors along with rocks or other weighty objects properly seal the fence from a burrowing pet!
Modular Dog Kennels. Bomb-shelter rugged engineering is what families get when constructing a modular dog kennel. Dog kennel fencing materials can vary, but the accepted "standard" is some form of anodized aluminum chain-metal fencing. Strong? Virtually impregnable, from the outside or the inside. Aesthetically, a small "down side" factor with a dog kennel fence is that it "stands out" on your property, and lacks that eco-friendly subtlety of deer fencing which is virtually invisible except for the entrance gate.
Dog Run Fencing - Creature Comforts. Keeping pets safe, and out of mischief in terms of wandering or safety of passerby persons, is only a fraction of the planning necessary for a quality pet containment fence. A dog's age... breed... health... character and personality... and physical sensitivities to heat, cold and water are key "planning inputs" when determining the size, location and outfitting of dog run fencing.
* Water. Simple, functional gravity-fed large reservoir watering units are a must for a dog run. Clean water, up to several gallons or more, goes into the reservoir. After each drink, the unit naturally emits replacement water equal to what your dog has drunk. Reason? Hydraulic pressure.
* Shade And Rain Protection. Any outdoor pet fence must include a shade and rain protection zone... think dimensionally at around 6-foot square... tarps minimally or a more permanent hard cover construction gives a rest, sleep and weather protection safety zone.
http://thefreedomfence.com/alberta/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Lacombe AB. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.