TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Red Deer AB and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Red Deer AB.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Red Deer AB. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Red Deer AB property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Red Deer AB include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Red Deer AB property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Red Deer AB?
A traditional way to "fence" in dogs and other animals is through the use of physically erected fences. There are supposed to prevent animals from entering and leaving the specified area. Some fences are equipped to release a current when touched. If you're worried your dog may never come home again from his neighborhood strolls, such a pet containment system is available. Some studies show, however, that a pet boundary control system, without the use of erected fences, tend to be more cost effective over time. Further, they're more preferred in areas where ordinances prohibit installing physical fences.
What is a fence without a fence?
It's simple, the goal is for your dog to keep inside your area. An electronic dog fence is a system wherein wires are buried around your area. Flags marks them, planted in measured intervals, but these are small flags not as visually intrusive as physical fences. The dog wears a collar that emits a warning sound when it nears the boundaries. The collar gives him a corrective shock whenever he exceeds that boundary. With some training, the dog realizes that he is not to go beyond the area wherein he hears the warning sound.
So even though there are no physically erected fences publicly visible, there might as well be, since the dog will keep inside the area marked by the flags. Naturally, any other animal (human beings included) who does not wear the collar, are unaffected by the virtual fence. Because of the space retain, or reclaimed, some dog owners choose an electronic dog fence to physical fences.
Other ways of keeping your pet inside a marked perimeter
There are alternative ways to this pet containment system's set up. One system offers an alternate set up - instead of buried wires, radio signals sent from a device take the form of a marked area. A designated radius replaces the buried wires, and when the dog nears the edge of that boundary, it receives a warning sound; should it continue to ignore that sound, a mild shock follow. Another system is possible via the use of the Global Positioning System, which some dog owners find more sophisticated compared to the other two. Should the dog try to ignore the warning sound, the static correction sets in - this is the same condition that applies for all three set ups: the buried wire, the radio signal set up, and the GPS system.
You can adjust or increase the intensity of the static correction the dog receives when it tries to get past the marker flags, and ignore the warning sounds. Remember that for you to get the most of this electronic dog fence, your dog must be trained and rewarded for a specified period, until it heeds the warning tones and static corrections, and stays inside the perimeter.
Worried about where your dog goes to? Why not look into setting up an electronic dog fence? With an electronic dog fence, not only will your dog stay in your area, but you won't have to install physical fences that might ruin your real estate's aesthetics.
Get Visible Results With an Invisible Dog Fence
Many owners have problems keeping their dogs within a particular area. If so, then you should certainly consider an Electric Dog Fence. There are two different types of these fences available on the market today. The first type includes an electric wire buried around the perimeter of the yard. To prevent the dog from escaping from the yard, the wire emits mild electric pulses. The other type of electric fences for dogs includes a dog collar that picks up radio waves. The electric dog fence has the same basic function of a traditional fence, but it works differently.
1. The action of the electric fence is humane People might be concerned when they hear that the electric dog fences, both types of them, use electric shocks to maintain the dog within the perimeter assigned for its use. But these fences are not some electric shock using weapons, they just issue some mild electric pulses that will cause the dog a feeling of discomfort if he or she contacts the perimeter. There is no reason to be worried about some pain or injury that your dog will suffer from these electric pulses. That can give you peace-of-mind knowing that your dog will be safe and sound while you're able to prevent it from escaping.
2. It's effective. The main goal of any type of dog fence is to keep the dog within the boundaries of your yard. You can say it works if you don't lose your dog. A traditional dog fence has some inconveniences compared with the electric dog fence. A standard fence has a gate that one could inadvertently keep open. For some breeds of dogs, a traditional fence should be very high to stop it from jumping over. But you can avoid both of these potential problems by choosing an effective electric fence for dogs. The electric fence has no gate to be left open, and the electric pulses or radio waves discourage your dog from jumping.
3. They first warn the dog These fences are invisible, and they were designed to signal their location. The radio waves device attached to the dogs collar will issue a beep sound in the proximity of the electric fence. If the dog continues to approach the fence, a mild electric shock is delivered, and he will quickly learn to associate them. As your dog does not like to feel another electric impulse, it will stop when it will hear the collar beeping.
4. It has multiple uses Electric fences for dogs with wires can be used indoors, by using special transmitters that are included with the fences. You cannot do this with a standard fence. So you could also use an Electric Dog Fence to prevent your dog from leaving certain rooms within your house.
5. It is quite cheap You might be surprised at how affordable electric fences for dogs can be. Traditional fences are pricey in the case of large yards. And when you consider all of the benefits of an electric fence for dogs, it certainly provides a high amount of value for you. While the price tag isn't the only issue that you should consider when buying an outdoor fence, it's certainly one of the most crucial ones.
http://thefreedomfence.com/alberta/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Red Deer AB. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.