Where can you find professional installation or repair services for invisible dog fences, underground dog fences and other pet containment fences in British Columbia?
Unbeknown to many dog owners and consumers, an invisible dog fence is also known as an underground fence, Invisible Pet Fence or in-ground electric fence. It is imperative that after your containment fence is installed, that you train your pet on how to properly use your new electric dog fence. This type of modern pet fence is also much more affordable compared to a normal physical fence, even if you hire a local professional in British Columbia to install your containment or underground dog fence.
Typically an underground fence has an electric wire which is buried 2 to 3 inches in the ground. The wire sends a radio signal to a training collar which the dog wears. When the dog approaches the boundary of the fence, the collar will sound a beep, followed by a mild safe electric static shock.
Choosing the right in-ground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality underground fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs.
This type of dog fence is also much more affordable compared to a normal physical fence, even if you hire a professional to install your underground pet fence. An underground fence leaves your yard more attractive, and doesn’t take away the view. A traditional fence isn’t reliable, dogs dig under them, jump over them, and run away through open gates. An underground pet fence can still be used when you have a physical fence also for double the protection.
All in all these electronic dog fence systems are very effective and can be trusted to contain and keep your dog safe.
- Invisible Dog Fencing BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Abbotsford BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Armstrong BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Burnaby BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Campbell River BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Companies Castlegar BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Chilliwack BC
- Dog Containment Collar Colwood BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Comox Valley BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Coquitlam BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Courtenay BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Cowichan Valley BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Cranbrook BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Dawson Creek BC
- Large Dog Invisible Fence Delta BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Duncan BC
- Underground Dog Fencing East Kootenay BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Enderby BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Fernie BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Fort Langley BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Fort St. John BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Fraser Valley BC
- Cat Containment System Fraser-Fort George BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Grand Forks BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Greater Vancouver BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Greenwood BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Kamloops BC
- Invisible Pet Fence Kelowna BC
- Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs Kelowna BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Kimberley BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Kitimat-Stikine BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Kootenay Boundary BC
- Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs Ladner BC
- Dog Containment Collar Langford BC
- Invisible Pet Fence Langley BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Maple Ridge BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Merritt BC
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Metro Vancouver BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Mission BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Myra BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Nanaimo BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Nelson BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing New Westminster BC
- Invisible Pet Fence North Okanagan BC
- Invisible Fence Cats North Vancouver BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Okanagan Lake Region
- Wireless Invisible Dog Fence Okanagan-Similkameen BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Parksville BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Peace River BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Peachland BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Penticton BC
- Small Dog Invisible Fence Pitt Meadows BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Port Alberni BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Port Coquitlam BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Port Moody BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Powell River BC
- Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs Powell River BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Prince George BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Installation Prince Rupert BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Quesnel BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Revelstoke BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Richmond BC
- Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs Rossland BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Salmon Arm BC
- Invisible Fence Cats Skeena-Queen Charlotte BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Strathcona BC
- Underground Dog Fencing Summerland BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Surrey BC
- Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs Terrace BC
- Wireless Dog Fencing Thompson-Nicola BC
- Invisible Dog Fence Companies Trail BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence Tsawwassen BC
- Invisible Fence Alternative Vancouver BC
- Invisible Fencing For Dogs Vancouver Island BC
- Invisible Dog Fencing Vancouver Lower Mainland BC
- Electronic Fencing For Dogs Vernon BC
- Cat Invisible Fence Victoria BC
- Invisible Fence Alternative West Kelowna BC
- Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence West Vancouver BC
- Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog Westbank Kelowna BC
- Hidden Dog Fence Whistler BC
- Underground Dog Fencing White Rock BC
- Large Dog Invisible Fence Williams Lake BC
Best Invisible and Electric Dog Fence Installation Companies in British Columbia ?
Our professional team in British Columbia specializes in providing pet containment product sales & services for: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence.
Wireless Dog Fencing - Benefits of Wireless Dog Fencing
Electronic dog fences are simply a better way to keep your pup nice and safe in your garden or backyard, instead of the conventional chain links or wooden fences.
If your backyard is particularly large and expansive, then it will cost a lot to cover the area. Not only will you be charged thousands of dollars, you might have to get a town zoning permit. In comparison, an electric fence only costs about a couple hundred, and they are really easy to install without being unsightly.
While dogs love digging under fences and jumping over them, an electric dog fence will dissuade them from potentially harming themselves. This is why they're much better than the traditional dog fences. Your dog will be made into an angel in no time.
In fact, you don't have to keep your dog chained to a post or a kennel. And your dog certainly won't cause chaos in your house out of sheer boredom. The electric enclosure give enough room for your dog to exercise and run in the fresh air without any worries or limitations. Sad, obese, and unhealthy dogs can pose a danger to their own health, which is why it's important to keep them happy and active.
Aside from that, electronic fences can also keep out any intruders or stray animals that don't belong to your place and discourage them from nosing around.
However, these type of dog fences are not recommended for puppies under 6 months old, small dogs, or pregnant dogs, since the shock they receive might be more than they can compensate for. Aggressive dogs should also not be kept in electronic dog enclosures, since they might increase their level of negative aggression and behaviors.
You should also be certain to watch out for lightning storms, since the electronic fences might break down. Ask your supplier if they have some sort of warranty for lightning storms.
How do electronic dog fences work?
Electronic enclosures are also known as underground, invisible, or wireless fences. It is simply a wire which answers to radio signals in order to be turned on and off, capping off any area where you don't want your dog to go wandering about.
All your dog need to do is wear a collar, that is also the receiver. If your gets too near to the wire or the boundary, then the collar will beep and your dog might be startled. If they do go further, though, then they will be administered a small voltage to train them.
While this does take some time to get used to, it is not very hard once the task is in place. It should take about three weeks or so for your dog to become OK with the fact, with three fifteen minute sessions in place every day.
They will learn where not to go after two zaps or so while training. However, if your dog has trouble seeing or hearing, then additional training will be required since your dog may not be able to pick up on the cues. In this case, electronic dog fences are probably not the best options for your dog, so you might have to look for alternatives.
Electronic Dog Fence - the Pros and Cons
Whether you are moving to a new home with pets that are a loving part of your family or you just brought home a new puppy, one of your first considerations is always going to be how you will contain your dogs to your own property. If you don't want to spend the time and money putting up a chain link or privacy fence, underground fences for dogs could be the perfect solution.
How They Work
Underground fences for dogs deliver a slight shock through a special collar every time the dog goes out of a designated area on your property. How intense the shock will be depends on the strength of the system you purchase, and most systems will have more than one setting so you can control the strength of the shock.
You will have to train your dog to understand where their limits are on your property, so it is a good idea to start out on the lowest shock setting and adjust higher only if your dog runs straight through the underground fence. Some systems will even be designed for small, medium, or large dogs, making it easier to find the suitable level of shock for your dog's body weight.
Underground fences for dogs are extremely safe. As long as you are using a system properly designed for the size of your dog and do not have the shock set extremely high, your dog will not be injured or put in severe pain if they do get a shock from time to time.
Most dogs will quickly catch onto their limits and happily remain inside the yard, which means they are never going to really be shocked anyway once they have gone through the initial training. To get your dog to that point, it is important to follow the training guidelines included with your underground fence.
Many underground fences for dogs come with wire which must be buried before you can start using the system. This is a fairly quick process and it allows you to determine the exact boundary lines for your dog. Other systems are wireless and will be much faster and easier to install, though some of them may be a bit more expensive.
Many people install underground fences for dogs on their own, though there are companies that will come to your home and do the work for you. It is more cost effective if you can do the burying on your own.
Underground fences for dogs can cost a fraction of the price of having an actual fence put up in your yard, and they are much faster to set up. It is always best to look around online first and determine what type of underground fence you want and what prices they are selling for. When comparing systems make sure you are including any extra collars that may be needed, or check to see if there is a system that offers multiple collars as a part of the package.
Keeping your dog on your property is crucial, but it doesn't have to be difficult or expensive. Underground fences for dogs make it easy, fast, and extremely cost effective.
Upgrading Your Underground Dog Fence without Spending a Fortune
Home – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in the province of British Columbia and other provinces in Western Canada. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.