TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Enderby BC and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Enderby BC.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Enderby BC. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Enderby BC property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Enderby BC include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Enderby BC property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Enderby BC?
Precisely what is an invisible dog fence and what will it give your pup? These kinds of fence systems are also called pet containment systems. They offer a wonderful option to a traditional fence bordering your house and lawn. They either incorporate some sort of wireless transmitter, or an electric powered line which is buried around the perimeter of your home. Together with correct training, these types of devices lay claim to be a perfect option to the effort and tremendous expense it requires to put in a standard fence. A particular concern has often surrounded these systems. Are they humane?
Just like you would probably count on, people typically disagree on whether or not this is an ideal way to help keep your family dog within the boundaries of the yard, and even whether it's perceived as inappropriate and unconventional abuse. Let's look at the many claims as well as details surrounding these units.
An invisible dog fence, at least the more popular types, consist of a wireless transmitter or a wire hidden alongside ones property lines that picks up a transmission coming from a transmitter on your pet's collar. If your canine strays over the limit it sends out a caution tone to the pup. If the dog disregards it and doesn't come back away from the buried line, it next sends out a corrective impulse, typically in the form of a shock. That shock is precisely what people frequently get upset about. That is going to be the very concern in which you have to make your mind up for on your own is it humane or not. I have been zapped by these types of units, and I do not believe they injure the pet at all, nevertheless I am certainly not here to make your mind up about their inclinations. Dogs remedy each other in mother nature by using their mouth and teeth, and one of these units does no more than say, "Hey, that's too far." Many varieties of puppy education might be inhumane if not correctly utilized, and almost all varieties can be humane when appropriately utilized.
This method of fencing is usually useful when your current neighborhood organization will not allow visible fencing or in case you are unable to find the money for a traditional fence. We should certainly understand that, a fence is costly. But if you have animal friends, you still will need a method to keep these animals on your property and not walking around all about the area messing up other people's yards.
If you tend to be on the team that affirms people need to teach and be the leader and master of their own pet, then this particular kind of fence would not bother you at all. In case you feel that these types of methods are generally unhealthy and inhumane for your furry friend then the idea of an invisible dog fence is most likely not for you. If you slide inside the middle of these two groupings, you now have to make a decision which is a little more significant to you. Sometimes you can discover that middle ground by means of setting the corrective shock to a lesser stage which is not actually hurting the dog, simply giving these animals a reminder not to stray. Never overlook that the caution tone is normally all that's required when your dog has realized that a shock will follow the tone if not listened to.
Wireless Dog Fence - Take it With You, and Your Dog Too!
Almost everyone has heard of invisible dog fences, but far fewer folks really know what they are and how they work. Following are the top ten misconceptions I've heard from my clients:
- MYTH: Invisible dog fences are really expensive. A pro-installed fence will likely cost you anywhere from $1000 to $3000, depending on the size of your yard and how many pets you wish to contain. A DIY fence that you install yourself should cost you less than $500, including all materials. Either way, it's less expensive than a traditional chain link, wood, or wrought iron fence.
- MYTH: Invisible dog fences don't work. They're actually a pretty reliable way to keep your dog in your yard, but only if:
- You consistently follow the recommended training process. Every brand includes a training program that is designed to teach your pet how to respond when he encounters his invisible boundary.
- You purchase a fence that includes a multi-level receiver (the device your dog wears on a collar around his neck). Without multiple training levels, you can't customize the training to your pet's size and temperament. That means a large or stubborn pup may not respect the fence and a small or sensitive one may become frightened.
- You put the receiver on your pet every time he goes outside. Most dog fences make a high-pitched sound when your pup first encounters the invisible boundary, and then emit a static correction if he continues to move toward the fence rather than back into your yard. Without the receiver, your pet will eventually realize he's not getting either one of these cues to stay in his yard.
- MYTH: All invisible dog fences are just alike. Every model of fence offers different features -- this is even true of different models within the same brand. So, make sure you choose the model that's right for your pet's size and temperament.
- MYTH: You don't need to train your pooch to understand an invisible dog fence. In reality, if you don't train your pet to understand how to respond when he encounters the invisible boundary, one of two things will happen: he will run right through the fence or he will become confused and afraid of your yard.
- MYTH: An invisible dog fence will hurt my dog. If you purchase a high-quality fence and you patiently teach your pet how it works, it will not hurt your him. What will hurt is getting hit by a car or attacked by another animal as your pet roams outside your property.
- MYTH: You don't need to put the receiver collar on your pet once he learns to avoid the invisible boundary. The only way an invisible dog fence will reliably protect your pet is if you put the collar on him every single time he goes outside.
- MYTH: An invisible dog fence is just like an electric fence. An electric fence will indiscriminately zap anyone who encounters it (and that zap is the same whether you're a 1000 pound cow or a 25 pound toddler), while an invisible dog fence will correct only those pets who wear a receiver. Also, unlike an electric fence, if your fence includes a multi-level receiver, you can customize and control the level of correction your pet receives -- that way you never use a higher correction level than is necessary.
- MYTH: Some breeds just won't respect an invisible dog fence. Breed is irrelevant. I've seen fences work well for large and stubborn breeds like Pit Bulls, Boxers, Rottweilers, and German Shepherds, as well as small, sensitive breeds like Chihuahuas, Yorkies, and Pugs.
- MYTH: My dog is too old to learn how to respond to an invisible dog fence. Unless your pet is so old that his health is failing, he is never too old to learn new tricks!
- MYTH: Invisible dog fences only work for dogs. Personally, I've trained cats and even goats -- that's right, stubborn ol' GOATS -- to reliably respond to an invisible boundary.
http://thefreedomfence.com/british-columbia/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Enderby BC. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.