TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Beaverlodge AB and Western Canada. Choosing the right underground dog fence for your dog can be confusing because of the wide variety of electronic pet fences available. A quality in-ground dog fence is sold by Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch®, Dog Guard®, Innotek®, and DogTek® and comes in different styles for different types of dogs and are ideal for climate found in and around Beaverlodge AB.
Even though an invisible, underground, wireless or other electric dog fence systems cannot be seen or touched, they do a fairly good job in keeping your dog safe within the exterior areas of your demarcated property. These unique dog containment systems are designed to prevent your dog from straying, being a nuisance to your neighbors and staying safe from accidents or attacks by other animals. It is not only an innovative way to keep your dog safe, but will also save you a lot of money compared to installing a traditional fence in Beaverlodge AB. Moreover, they will also give your home and garden a cleaner, more aesthetic look.
If you find that a traditional fence is beyond your budget, or if such a fence contravenes rules laid down by your neighborhood community, then installing any type of invisible dog fencing system would be the best option. There are some highly effective fences available today, so you can easily choose one that suits your needs and budget.
One of the most popular options available today is the “radio electric” dog fence. It is designed for the sole purpose of deterring your dog from moving out of the demarcated areas of your Beaverlodge AB property or acreage. The invisible dog fence involves the use of two main components – a transmitter and a receiver (radio collar).
Our Current Dog Fencing Product & Service Offerings in Beaverlodge AB include: Wireless Dog Fencing, Dog Fence Underground, Electric Dog Fence For Large Dog, Invisible Fencing For Dogs, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Wireless Invisible Dog Fence, Invisible Fence Cats, Invisible Electric Fence For Dogs, Underground Dog Fencing, Hidden Dog Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Companies, Cat Invisible Fence, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Electronic Fencing For Dogs, Invisible Pet Fence, Large Dog Invisible Fence, Outdoor Containment Fence For Dogs, Invisible Fence Alternative, Cat Containment System, Wireless Invisible Fence For Dogs, Perimeter Wireless Dog Fence, Dog Containment Collar, Invisible Dog Fence Installation, Wireless Dog Fencing, Invisible Dog Fencing, Small Dog Invisible Fence
How the Dog Fences Works?
The fence has an electric wire fitted with a transmitter and installed underground all around the borders of your acreage or Beaverlodge AB property. This fence system works by giving out a beeping signal which is received by your dog’s radio collar, each time it (the dog) gets too close to the fence. If your dog continues to ignore the signals, a mild static shock is delivered via its collar to stop it from crossing the fence. However, the shock frequency can be adjusted to limit fear or harm to your dog.
Are Electronic Dog Fences Legal in Beaverlodge AB?
With over 100 million dogs in America, keeping some pooches in, and others out requires commitment, a grasp of your dog's true character, and an eye for the pet containment innovations emerging from the digital age. Dog containment fence technologies range from the Paleolithic stone-and-timber walls, include a range of underground pet fencing ideas, and finishing with the avant guard radio and wireless pet fencing.
In Ground Dog Fence - Basic Stuff To Know About. Underground pet fences rely on a 4-part system in order to establish a true safety zone for doggies.
1. Hard Wires. Narrow gauge - small diameter solid copper wires, insulated and weather-protected via an outer plastic sheathing, constitute the "circuit", through which the signal travels. In ground pet fencing wire spools typically carry up and over 200 ft. of wire. Installation is simple. Carefully mark-off the actual perimeter line that marks the "safe zone" boundaries for your doggies. Next, a small hand-size trowel is all you'll need to slice through grass, or to dig a small 3inch trench into which the wire will be set. At any "join" area, or where you've had 2 wires intersect, you'll need to simply remove wire insulation for about 2 inches, then twist the two ends together, sealed by a connection threaded cap. Result? You get a solid connection, plus weather resistant underground electric dog fence that can carry a steady training signal for years.
2. Transmitter Unit. Normally a simple plug-in device, the underground dog fence transmitter sends out a continuous signal pulsing through the underground perimeter wire. Result? A tunnel shaped invisible "barrier" is created, leaving an interior "safety zone" for Rover, Daisy or Rin Tin Tin to play within. The electronic pet fence is designed to create a low-impact, easy-to-install and effective pet containment system to keep your dogs safe but space-constrained.
3. Collar Receiver Units. A light weight weather resistant collar is the "messenger" part of the underground dog fence system, where the "action" and training occurs. A simple receiver technology, the underground pet fence collar and controller transmitter can be calibrated or powered up or powered down, in order increase the radius of the "beware don't enter" zone along the perimeter line. After training, dogs quickly learn that the "beep beep beep" sound radiating form their collar means "stay away"... or receive a low voltage shock from the collar's pins, which butt up onto the dog's neck. Don't worry, there's no physical harm or impairment caused by the "corrective" shock, rather your dog experiences a startling sensation which effectively trains, and reminds her where the boundary line exists.
4. And Your Dog. No underground pet fence would be complete without a dog or two to complete the system. Training is gentle, lasting only 10 minutes or so on several sessions, with your dog on a leash, wearing the collar... listening for the tell-tale "beeps" near the line of warning flags inserted into the ground, acting as a visual cue. Gentle walking, coaxing your dog with words of encouragement, leading her gently towards the barrier until the rapid "beeping" followed by a short corrective shock occur. No surprise that mentally nimble situation-solving dogs quick deduce the "meaning" of this newly installed underground do fence, and quickly learn to stay within the "safe zone".
Underground Pet Fences Versus Radio Pet Fencing. Wires, digging and installation, completing quality wire hook-ups at the transmitter end of the underground dog fence impose a level of work and attention to detail not necessary with the plug-and-play wireless dog fencing systems. True, wireless may cost a little more... and you might find that materials or signal interrupts lead to "dead zones" where a dog could escape... a situation less likely with hard-wired underground electric dog fence set-ups.
Underground Pet Fencing Ideas And In Ground Dog Fence Installation Advice For Families With Dogs.
Are You a Dog Owner Blindly Interested in a Wireless Dog Fence?
Is your dog feeling restricted about his movement across the yard? Are you having problems with his straying habits? Then a wireless dog fence is just the best solution that you are looking for. Is there anything more beautiful than a lovely landscape that doesn't hamper your view? Imagine your pet running freely within the boundaries of your yard and you are watching him relaxed. But what is this wireless dog fence?
It is a fence which has wires that are buried under the ground of your yard. It has accessories like a transmitter and a receiver which is attached to your dog's collar that he wears on his neck. The buyers who sell the Wireless Dog Fence sell red flags along with it which define the boundaries for your dog. The main concept behind these fences is that your dog understands the limitations of staying within the yard without having to understand the traditional fencing idea.
When your best friend tries to cross the boundaries, he will get a small shock in the form of a mild electrical shock. Sometimes the manufacturer might add a high frequency noise which your dog detests or there may be a pathetic smelling citronella spray!
The main benefit of the wireless dog fence is that:
· It is less expensive than the conventional fence that is made of wood or chain link.
· Your best friend can run around the yard freely without being attaching the chain to restrict his movements.
· There is no hampering to the pretty landscaping you just did.
However, there are few disadvantages also:
· It is essential that your dog should have a receiver according to the manufacturer. But the dogs quickly learn not to leap outside the chosen area. So you can easily remove the receiver as soon as the dog is trained.
· Not any wireless dog fence will work for your dog. This is because your dog may a little more stubborn than you think he is. So it would be good idea to research the internet properly before deciding on the one that best suits your pet.
In case you travel a lot and carry your pet around with you, you might require portable wireless fence. This is available easily on the online stores and can be installed within a matter of minutes. It uses the principle of radio signals and designates a "limited zone" for the pet. Once set, your dog will never leave your sight or go astray.
http://thefreedomfence.com/alberta/ – TheFreedomFence.com now offers installation, repair and servicing of All Brands of pet and dog fence systems in Beaverlodge AB. WE PROUDLY SERVICE ALL BRANDS OF ELECTRIC FENCE SYSTEMS LIKE: Pet Stop®, PetSafe®, Pet Guardian®, Invisible Fence ™ ®, DogWatch® and Dog Guard®.